My Personal Preferences
- Preference for the editor, default is the WYSIWYG editor. The options are raw, wysiwyg:
- Fixed pulldown menu-bar, on or off. If off, the menu-bar hides automatically when scrolling.
- Show tool-tip topic info on mouse-over of WikiWord links, on or off:
- Set LINKTOOLTIPINFO = off
- More preferences TWiki has system wide preferences settings defined in TWikiPreferences. You can customize preferences settings to your needs: To overload a system setting, (1) do a "raw view" on TWikiPreferences, (2) copy a
Set VARIABLE = value bullet, (3) do a "raw edit" of your user profile page, (4) add the bullet to the bullet list above, and (5) customize the value as needed. Make sure the settings render as real bullets (in "raw edit", a bullet requires 3 or 6 spaces before the asterisk).