This page shows last days/rapture info I've gathered (as of Sept 11, 2023)
There are a lot of things that seem to be coming together in Aug/Sept of 2023 that indicate a possible soon Rapture. Below are some of my notes on this topic
- a day is like a 1000 years. If we take the 1st week was 6 days for creation and 1 day for rest, some believe that this means there will be 6000 years from the bitrh of Admin to Jesus' 2nd coming with the final 1000 years being the 7th day. Though there are differing opinions on what year Adam was born, some believe it was around 3970 BC. This means that 4000 years later Jesus was crucified (assuming our current calendar is wrong and Jesus was born around 3 BC and died 30 AD). 2000 years after Jesus' death would be 2030 which would be a good time for His 2nd coming since that would complete the 6000 years. If that is true, then 7 years before that (the start of Daniel's final 'week') would be 2023. So if a pre-trib rapture, 2023 would be a good candidate for it to happen
- There are 3 Jewish festivals in Sept 2023 that could have significance given how they align with BRICS (see below) and the UNs 2030 agenda (see below). These are:
- Sept 15-17, 2023 - Rosh Hashanah - New year - Feast of Trumpets [closely aligns to the UN SDG meeting - see below)
- Sept 24-25, 2023 - Yom Kippur - Day of Atonement
- Sept 29-Oct 6, 2023 - Sukkot - Feast of Tabernacles/Shelters
- Revelation 12. Every time I've read Revelation, chapter 12 has always confused me since all of Revelation is about future events and when I got to Rev 12 it seemed like it was suddenly talking about past events and that didn't make sense to talk about past events in a book all about the future. In the past few weeks, I've seen some things that imply this IS about future events.
- Rev 12:1-2 says "A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth".
There are astronomers who say that in Sept 23, 2017 the constellation Virgo (the women) had the sun near her head, the moon below her feet and Jupiter in her womb (for 9 months) with Leo above her head (9 stars) and in 2017 there were 3 planets (Mercury, Mars, and Venus) making 12 stars.
- Rev 12:3-5 says "Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. 4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born. 5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne."
Here is 'another sign in heaven', so this is different from the 1st sign of Rev 12:1-2. Many believe that Mars represents the red dragon and some have suggested that BRICS (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/15th_BRICS_summit) possibly represents the "ten horns and seven crowns". Today BRICS is 5 nations, but they want to add 6 more which would be 11 nations, but the last one is the UAE (United Arab Emirates) which is made up of 7 nations so really BRICS would be adding 5 more nations for a total of 10 with an additional 7 sub-nations (UAE). So BRICS could represent the 10 horns and UAE the 7 crowns
- Also, in Sept, 2023 is a comet named 'Child' now moving into the womb of the women (Virgo) being 'born' around Sept 18, 2023. This is an interesting date since it is Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year and also the feast of Trumpets. Also, a couple other asteroids whose names also have significance are also moving thru or near Virgo like 'Yeshuhua' (Yeshua/Jesus) and 'Nishimura' (discovered Aug 11, 2023 and the meaning of the man's name is 'excellent man, bright and shining' which fits with scriptural references)
- There are numerous videos that talk about the above in a lot more detail. Some of these are shown below:
- The UN has the 2030 agenda (The Sustainable Development Agenda - SDG) and they plan on meeting Sept 18-19, 2023 to renew their 7 year plan to achieve their goal. Daniel 9.27 talks about a 7 year treaty/agreement the begins the final 7 years (Daniel's final 'week'). Is it possible that this UN SDG meeting is the 7 year treaty/agreement Daniel talks about?